7.3.13

prego stats - week 11

Ok, time is flying! I thought I was 10 weeks and then double checked and I'm ALMOST 12. what a blessing when that happens, right? So let me get y'all caught up.


How far along: 11 weeks
 
Total weight gain: 0-3lbs? I really don't think it's been more, but fret not. I'm eating LOTS now and baby is the perfect size. I just am the type to gain less at the start and then a lot later on. Stretch marks are proof :)

How big is baby: a lime!

Maternity Clothes: sometimes yes, sometimes no. depends if I even get dressed, ok? but I'm going to Florida next week and picking up my stash from Gap.com!

Sleep: preg-somnia has reared her ugly head and I've definitely had a few nights where it doesn't matter how tired I am, I can't sleep. I should be thankful for the extra energy, but it's coming at the worst times of day!

Best moment this week: meeting my BFF's newborn daughter in Ontario. It reminded me of everything I'm doing right now, which is easy to forget. A baby is cooking in ME! What a joy. I may have even been slightly motivated to breastfeed a third time seeing her tackle it. 

Movement: too early

Food cravings: oh, it depends on the say! right now, chocolate, so I'm making microwave molton lava cake in a mug. Check Pinterest for my recently pinned recipe!

Food aversions: I still don't want much meat, but it's getting better.

Gender: too early, but I think it's a girl since I'm puking more this time around (similar to with Lily). Sure I have wild nausea for pregnancy ALWAYS, but actual vomiting was a lot more for Lily than with Oli. And this time too :)

Labor signs: too early.

Belly button in or out: In, but like I said, hovering! It'll be out in a couple weeks for sure as my bump grows.

What I miss: energy, wine, beer, cider, gin and tonics, sushi. Lately since I have my appetite back, I'm actually craving things on the naughty list unlike before.

What I'm not loving: still have some nagging nausea, being tired, lower back pain slowly coming back.

What I’m looking forward to: finding out the gender (April 30th!). Does anyone else love finding out the gender because it totally breaks up the LONG 40 week wait of pregnancy? Thankful to have something to look forward to that is sooner than September!

What I'm loving: Lily prays for the baby now, Oli kisses my tummy, I am starting to feel better and eating good food again!

Milestone(s):none that I can think of this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment